CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 3, 2010

Just a good day



Such a simple post today really.

As I am preparing things for our last MOPS meeting tomorrow, I am so amazed at the beauty God places in our lives. 

I can hear the gentle breeze rustle the new leaves on our trees outside.

I am making flower arrangements for each table & thinking….He didn’t even have to give us flowers.   
But not only did He give them, He made them in the most gorgeous shades. 

So right now, I am sitting here looking at red tulips & orange gerber daisies & purple iris’ & pink carnation & it just makes me smile.
And tomorrow, when the music plays & the candles are lit & the flowers sit on the tables….when laughter fills the air as we come together for the last time, I hope that each woman knows what a great woman that she is, what a terrific mom she is & that she is a blessing to so many.



No comments:

Post a Comment