CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 5, 2010

A circle of amazing women

I’m not sure how many of them there are really.
YOU are one of them!
Women that I am inspired by for many different reasons.

Faces of light & radiance just when I need it.
Beautiful spirits that lift me up each time I see them.

A few have salt & pepper hair.
More than not, most pay a substantial price for gorgeous highlights.
Most have children.
A few have twins.
Some are even grandmothers already.
And they are ALL amazing!

4 of them home school.
Some wish they could but know it’s not in them.
All have taught ME lessons along the way!

Many are strong in their faith.
Some are newly in love.
And a few have not yet realized the life God has in store for them.

They pursue a magnitude of callings.
Stay-at-home mom
Lobbyist
Recruiter
Counselor
Teacher
Business Owner
Author
Administrative Assistant
Pastor
Servant
Nursery Coordinator
Wife
Aesthetician
Hair Stylist
Nurse

And they have an even larger list of outside interests:
Coaching
Quilting
Running
Scrapbooking
Decorating
Shopping
Girl Scouts
Hiking
Half-Marathons
Ministry
Volunteering for food banks
Coordinating food banks
(and some even go….to food banks)

I love them for SO many reasons.  Because they are:
Loving
Gentle
Crazy
Funny
Compassionate
Incredibly smart
Fun to hang out with
Peaceful
Strong
Intense
Beautiful

They range in age from almost 4 to 94 & they make me a better woman!
They inspire me, listen to me, encourage me, believe in me, trust me….teach me.
Some are my friends.  Some are my mentors.  One is my mother.  One is my daughter.  A few have been my friends for a really long time.  More than not, they are newly found & I am already reaping the blessings! 

Thank YOU for being one of these women!  For being a part of the daily blessing.  Whether I talk to you every day or once a year…..you make a difference in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment